Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Cannot Uninstall Hide My IP? – How to Completely Remove Hide My IP without Leftover Files in Windows 7

Can’tremove Hide My IP? Do you want to uninstall Hide My IP due to it crashes your computer or remove it as it is going to expire and you would like to install another similar program? If you are planning to use another product or upgrade the previous to the latest version, the first thing you have to do is to uninstall Hide My IP. However, many of you might find error message when you try to remove Hide My IP by using standard procedures to uninstall an application through Control Panel in Windows. Also, if you have to delete Hide My IP because your Internet Explorer is crashed. Fortunately, you can learn its removal tips in the following.

How to Totally Uninstall Hide My IP with Windows 7 Uninstaller?

You need to go to Start and then click Control Panel
Click on Uninstall a Program under Programs
Expend Programs and Features and find out Hide My IP in the dropdown list
Click Remove/Change button to start the removal.
Follow the setup wizard prompts to finish the uninstall process.

However, under 64-bit operating system, the built-in uninstaller does not fully uninstall Hide My IP. This removal function only deletes activation information, so you are required to remove Hide My IP product once you start to download a new version. What’s worse, those applications may not be uninstalled correctly or some parts of the application remain in the system and may influence your computer stability.

Despite the fact that Hide My IP itself offers a removal tool, many users find it a hassle and it sometimes crashes too. Whilst, the Perfect Uninstaller does not only remove the Hide My IP completely, it is also being used by computer users all over the world to remove and uninstall software such as Live Cricket they no longer want on their computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment